Anonymous,HowGan

Not to mention that the spoon was a cooking spoon. Not a tea or tablespoon. It was huge.

sponsored
3 months ago 5

Answers

sponsored
  1. Anonymous

    You need to go to the doctor and get checked out just in case. Bleach has supplements in it that are very toxic which makes it not edible to eat/drink! Now, from what you're saying, it sounds like you absorbed bit much, especially when you are using a cooking spoon! Well bleach is dangerous so will it harm you? Absolutely, however will you die from it? I would say no, only because bleach causes a quick effect if it's drinked too much.. When people kill themselves they drink like a gallon, but for some reason I don't even think you tasted a quarter of a gallon. So yes, you're okay, however I would suggest going to a doctor because it could be more than just a stomach ache, I mean your belly absorbed bleach.

  2. Kaysibabes

    in usa

    http://www.poison.org/about-us
    Poisoned? Get Expert Help.
    Don't guess what you should do. Get accurate Poison Control answers online or by phone. Both are free and confidential.
    Get HELP ONLINE
    or CALL
    1-800-222-1222

  3. Defender of Truth

    See a doctor!

  4. Linda

    No, you're fine.

  5. Sad

    ur good man

Leave A Reply

 Prev Questions

Next Questions