Who do I complaint to when a contractor has not fonished the work or use the correct material?

9 months ago 3


  1. Al

    My contactor has taken over a year to install tile flooring and I have been without a kichen and or plumbing because of his delays. What are my legal recourse?

  2. Kenny

    If you already paid then court . If you have not payed him then fire him and hire someone else .

Leave A Reply

 Prev Questions

Next Questions