If I wanted to become a counselor, would I need to earn the degree in my home state?

9 months ago 3


  1. nate

    What type of counselor do you want to become?

    It's unlikely that you'll need to earn a degree in a particular state, but you may need to pass state-specific board exams.

  2. hillbilly

    No, but you would probably need a license in the state you practice in.

  3. tatilendi

    No, but you need to be accredited by passing certifications in your state.

Leave A Reply

 Prev Questions

Next Questions