I interviewed a high school teacher for one of my classes, I really liked the high school environment and I would like to work at that high school. I know I am not able to teach, I was thinking about being a counselor but I need my masters for it, I am receiving my bachelor's degree in family science/family...

9 months ago 1


  1. ctsmrvn
    Best Answer

    School districts specify the qualifications required for all the positions they offer. Your first step is to visit the main offices of the district you are interested in and ask the human resources department for a list of qualifications for any job you might be curious about. Because you feel that you are not qualified to teach, and because you already know that you will need a master's in order to join the counseling staff, your main question is what subject the master's should be in, and the clerks in the human resources office will gladly advise you.

Leave A Reply

 Prev Questions

Next Questions